Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day (high) Five

Total turn around.

Today was great. I made my Maperade (maple-pepper-lemonade) using fresh lemons a friend at work picked for me from his tree, and it made a world of difference! They were incredibly juicy and ripened to perfection. I am actually looking forward to my "meals" now. Key to this whole thing is having the right lemons for sure!

I also have a new drinking method. I slightly revised the Jock Method. First I mix the water, lemon juice, syrup and water in one glass; about 10oz total. Then I pour a small amount (1-2 oz) into another to make a small shot, and add a generous pinch of the Cayenne. I take the shot, and then enjoy the sweet delicious lemonade. Once today I even had it over ice. Works like a charm.

Also... today was my first SWF. Ugh. Drinking the Sea Salt water has to be against the law in some countries. So bad. I couldn't get it all down before I felt like I was going to throw up, so I left probably about 10 oz of the 1L in the cup. I felt sick for a solid 30 minutes, and just thinking about the salt water made me gag. Had the first "flush" about 40 minutes later, and it was relatively uneventful. I then went about an hour with nothing, not even a gurgle. Then had maybe 5-6 smaller "flushes" pretty close together. It was totally doable, and it really makes you feel like the cleanse is doing something. All in all, the whole process was more humorous than traumatizing. I couldn't help but laugh when i thouht about a wise peice of advice I read on someone's MC blog.... "DO NOT FART! Just go right to the toilet!" Lolol. It's the truth, and I'm glad I didn't learn that the hard way... Thank God :)

Sorry for the potty talk.... I'm done.

I am still really high in energy. I haven't had any real grumpy days either. I am shocked by how fantastic I have been feeling in general. I am thinking about food less, and it is only challenging when I am around people eating.

Tomorrow is Kelsea's 5th Bday party. I will battle the sweet sight of cake again, BUT I will enjoy my lemonade and feel fabulous while I'm doing it (I'm down 5 pounds).... :)

That's it. Late night and I'm full of energy... going to try to get some sleep.

Goodnight!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment