Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day SIX

Oh man. It's the end of day six...

It was an uphill battle all day for me. It is crazy how day to day I feel so drastically different. I feel like I almost broke down at least a dozen times. I am happy to say that I didn't, but at the same time I get nervous thinking about how many more days might be like this one.

I am pretty sure that I didn't drink enough water today. Thinking back I didn't have much at all. I am confident that this is why I am feeling so bad right now. I am trying to chug water right now as I am getting ready to call it a night.

I ended my night with a hot cup of herbal tea, sweetened with a bit of the maple syrup. I needed some sort of comfort "food" and that really hit the spot. I was a bit more moody today, but just seemed to battle myself all day. I feel like I was consumed with thoughts of delicious savory foods. It made it so difficult...

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and relaxing. I only have 7 more days of "lemon-aple-ade" and "ma-per-ade" shots (lol). Then orange juice. Its soooo close....

Looking forward and staying positive... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment